R. Bruce Laing is a well qualified San Francisco Bay Area attorney with over 35 years of experience in serving his clients’ estate planning, family law agreement, and business agreement needs. He also serves foreign clients with U.S. assets and family relationships, including those who are from Canada, Great Britain, Australia and Hong Kong. He mediates disputes concerning estate, business and property matters.
Areas of Service:
• Living Trusts, Special Needs Trusts & Irrevocable Trusts
• Pour-Over & Stand-Alone Wills
• Durable Powers of Attorney & Advance Directives to
• Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements
• Co-Habitation & Living Together Agreements
• Marital Settlement Agreements
• Non-Marital & Post-Marital Trusts
• Limited Liability Companies & Family Limited
• Business Succession & Buy-Sell Agreements
Bruce attributes his success as a trusted attorney to his emphasis on confidentiality, personal attention, careful listening, knowledgeable analysis, clear explanations and carefully drafted documents. For the last 15 years he has been rated AV (highest rating possible for technical skill and integrity) by Martindale-Hubbell in a vote of his peers, and has also been designated nationwide by Martindale-Hubbell as a "Pre-eminent Attorney."